This role is with Continental Aspire Soccer - a football international company, which gives the young aspiring footballers the opportunity to succeed in professional European leagues.
The main goals of the role are to support our marketing teams with the creation of quality content and to educate our audiences (aspiring football players) on the subjects around football training.
This role is created as a part of the new government Kickstart scheme created to support young people in times of Coronavirus crisis. The scheme is designed for those aged 16 to 24 who receive universal credit. Therefore, the applicants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria outlined by the schema.
You can view more information about this schema here
-relevant educational background in football-related subjects
- previous playing experience
- extended knowledge on your area of expertise (for example nutrition, or physio)
- excellent research quality, ability to assess the quality of sources
- some marketing experience is an advantage
- ability to present complex ideas in easy to digest form
- good communication skills, excellent team player
- research and produce the educational content ( for example Tips, Guides, Advice) for our audience
- work closely with our marketing team in communicating the content to our audience
- may require to contribute to the materials for our online courses
- identify content opportunities
- keep up to date with the developments in your area of expertise
- work towards increasing positive Continental Aspire Soccer Brand Awareness
To apply, email you CV, cover letter and portfolio at
Please include the information on your eligibility for the Kickstart scheme (your location, age and whether you are signed up for universal credit program.)