MysteryVibe is an award-winning British brand founded in 2014. We are creating the trusted destination for sexual health information, curated products & services for all ages & genders. We combine medical research, human design & cutting-edge technology to create award-winning sexual health devices, services & content.
Our unique approach reaches audience looking for both wellbeing & medical solutions through content products and recommendations. Our vision is to make sexual health an integral part of our overall health. We believe anyone from post-natal to post-menopause; cancer-survivor to ED solver; singles to long-term couples, can improve their quality of life and wellbeing.
The Candidate and Responsibilities
The Insights & Operations Analyst will be responsible for generating insights and help manage operations at a very exciting stage of our company, as we scale the business.
- Assist the team in intelligence gathering and providing insight on a number of areas, from market conditions to regulatory policy and competitor analysis
- Assist the sales and operations team in every aspect of the sales cycle
- Liaise with other internal departments, who operate on global markets
- Assist in the management of 3rd party contractors and partners on a regular basis
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly tasks, including weekly intelligence reports, Sales, Content and SEO analytics, marketing KPIs, quarterly trends and operations reports
- Run the day-to-day operations around sales support, content development, channel initiatives
- Constantly improving and optimizing operations based on insights
- High level of attention to detail and structure
- Highly driven and ambitious, naturally collaborative who excels as part of a team
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Deeply analytical and highly proficient at Excel and other MS Office products
- Adaptable, working well in a constantly changing environment
- Creative thinker with genuine motivation for our mission to make sexual health mainstream
- Office hours are 09:00 am – 06:00 am
- 29 days’ pro-rata annual leave (incl. bank holidays)
- Corporate discounts with multiple brands and offers including travel, entertainment and more
- Private Medical Insurance
- Statutory Pension