Algomo is a multilingual chatbot engine that provides instant resolutions to customer and employee queries in any language.
Here is a 2-minute video demonstrating how our technology works.
Algomo is an early-stage company; We were founded in February 2020 and we in a pre-revenue and pre-raise stage.
However, in our first 6 months, we made a lot of progress! We have a working MVP, two large pilots and we have been accepted at the prestigious Natwest's fintech accelerator in Angel, London. We won top places in two hackathons, and we have been awarded a European grant for innovative startups. On top of these, we have a good pipeline of top investors and potential clients.
Our mission is to democratize access to digital goods to anyone in the world no matter what language they speak.
Role: Business Development Associate
We are seeking an energetic, ambitious, and results-driven individual to support our growth through B2B business development activities. This is an exciting learning opportunity in an AI start-up reporting directly to the CEO and Head of Business Development.
During your time with us, you’ll gain a deep understanding of tech sales and business development, from researching the market, building your own pipeline to closing deals, and banking the commission.
This role is unpaid, however, the candidate will be rewarded with a sizable commission for any prospective clients you bring and convert to paid customers at any point.
The role involves:
- Develop or advance on-the-job sales skills with strong mentorship from the CEO.
- Significantly expanding your professional network with C-Suite and senior-level business professionals to promote and sell Algomo’s product.
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in AI, Customer Service, Natural Language Processing, and enterprise knowledge management tools.
- In-depth research into the latest trends in chatbots, machine learning, natural language processing, and practical business applications.
- Working closely with the CEO and tech team to help you significantly advance your knowledge of AI and its business applications
- Working closely with marketing/growth teams to combine efforts in lead gen and sales funnel management
Skills and qualities we seek:
- Degree-level education
- Desire to experience and be employed in a start-up company
- Excellent communication skills in person and in writing
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - you are resourceful and creative
- Grit - meaning you can be completely out of your comfort zone, learn what you need to, and apply it relatively quickly
- Growth mindset - Ready and willing to learn and grow at a breakneck speed
- Well-intentioned - you are kind and considerate as you are ambitious
Bonus Skills (optional not required):
- Prior experience in a startup environment
- Powerpoint presentation skills
- Coding in any programming language
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to gain significant hands-on experience in multiple business areas whilst getting exposed to a fast-growing AI startup with global ambitions.
NOTE: There is no base salary, but you can be compensated through a commission structure