Want to kick-start your sales career at an exciting and growing software startup in Central Wimbledon?
Deskpro is a helpdesk platform that helps businesses to communicate better with their customers (both internal and external) across a variety of different channels (email, live chat, voice, etc.).
We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter, inquisitive (wants to know how things work), an enthusiast and is passionate about building relationships and technology to help bring better online customer service to millions of customers.
Check out our careers page for more information
You'll be part of our small but awesome team, working in Central Wimbledon. You will be researching and connecting with potential new customers, experimenting with new tools and processes, helping to support our Sales team and generating leads and meetings.
We do sales differently here at Deskpro. You will have the opportunity to shape processes and approaches that will be used within the Sales team. We are looking to hire a bright and self-motivated graduate on £22k + up to £6k bonus. This means that there is huge potential to make a really big impact and accelerate your career at a growing and profitable technology company.
"I couldn’t recommend Deskpro more! You won’t be stuck fetching coffee, you’ll be contributing real work that matters from day one." Martina was an intern here at Deskpro, during her 3rd year at university. Read Martina's full round-up of her internship at Deskpro.
We are expanding our Marketing and Sales team so it is a really exciting time to get involved at Deskpro, especially as you will be working with real potential customers on lead generation and deals, learning something new everyday!
What will you be doing?
- Exciting graduate software sales role, with a generous commission structure
- Researching and evolving the sales process of the Deskpro platform and website
- Planning and executing on outbound lead generation campaigns
- Following up on potential customers who have signed up for our free trial or demo
- 'Experimenting' with a multitude of ideas and tools to generate new leads
- Writing up business case for improving sales and presenting them to the team
- Work closely with both the COO and CEO
- Engaging and communicating with the team to improve customer journeys
The Graduate Sales Executive role at Deskpro is perfect for someone who:
- Understands how to build relationships quickly with people
- Wants to make an impact at a growing and profitable software startup
- Has a fantastic grasp of digital technologies, including learning new software and processes.
- Loves independent thinking and creative projects