Entrepreneurial sales role to support the commercialization of a B2B cloud software product that is closing in on a solid product market fit in a narrow market segment of international trade. We are seeking an individual who has the mindset to develop commercial opportunities with support from our sales and marketing team. They must be happy to work with ambiguity and get excited about our proposition and able to meet the current global challenges we face.
We require support to develop our proposition for service providers and other aggregators of international traders - this could be accountants, transaction banking teams, international sales and promotion agencies, chamber of commerce, trade services businesses, membership organisations, government agencies.
This role does need to be based in the UK if you are interested in developing for one of our target international markets. We are open to discussion with business development organisations where appropriate.
Experience in import export and international trading (previous role as an international sales or business development manager) in the some of the following -
- Manufacturing and construction products
- Energy sector supply chain
- Consumer product supply chain - wholesale B2B
- Use of finance tp support trade - traditional and supply chain financing
- Working with logistics / transportation / customs (e.g. freight forwarders, customs brokers etc)
- Goods-based trade understanding (e.g. origin / compliance certificates) & commercial documentation (invoices, purchase orders)
- EPC contract sales and delivery
- SaaS B2B software sales (not critical), understanding of use of ERP solutions
- Knowledge of issues surrounding Brexit and opportunity it presents
Successes so far
- Engineering and procurement house client base
- Pilot development for transaction banking team
- UK startups and import export entrepreneurs
- Developing relationship with UK academic institution and think tanks
- FTSE 250 export departments clients and other mid-market players
- Runner up in prestigious national tech competition
- Training delivery partner for a global accountancy body
Who we are
- Skilled and highly experienced founders
- Utilising latest technology but only where it make senses
- High calibre individuals from top UK universities
- Stable, level headed team - business has been going 5 years
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a chat to find out more, reply to this ad.