- Competitive salary and bonus
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza last year!
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
- Lunchtime sports : 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Five years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, e-commerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We would love to hear more about you!