Bravada: On-Demand marketing are looking for a passionate, data-minded, detail oriented, performance marketing manager to help scale the business.
You will work with the Founder, leading client projects, with a focus on creating test and learn strategies, optimising performance marketing and formulating new campaigns. Our clients range in size and vertical from tech startups to established brands.
- Facebook Business Manager - Copywriting, creating campaigns, optimising ads - all campaign types - App Install to A/B Testing
- Google Search Ads - Copywriting, formulating Adgroups, keywords, bid strategies
- Google Analytics - Using GA to generate Insights, understanding the full funnel from Impression to purchase
- Advertising Copywriting - Create high quality Google Ads, Keyword planning and Facebook Ads
- Client Services - Leading regular client calls, helping Founders plan campaigns and generate analysis and insights
- Data & Insights - Reporting, generating insights from client data and recognising trends
- Basic Design Skills - e.g. Canva for creating Facebook Ads
Who We are Looking for
- You have diverse ideas and experience - Apply your knowledge to a number of clients and scenarios
- You are opinionated and creative - Use data as a guide but trust your experience and instinct to make quick decisions, regardless of their popularity
- You have a customer and brand first approach - Start with the customer and work backwards
Why Work with Us?
You will have the opportunity to be one of the early members of a high growth start-up changing the face of marketing with the on-demand model. We supercharge business growth with clients including tech startups, charities, established brands and restaurants, no two clients are the same and no two days will be.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the Founder, a digital marketing expert with over 10 years experience, in startups and large businesses including Amazon to adidas. Learn and grow within the startup ecosystem with our flexible, autonomous driven environment and grow your entrepreneurial skills with Bravada.
- Full Alignment - We focus on outputs, results and KPIs, not time spent.
- Flexibility - Everyone is different, our ways of working are bespoke everything bespoke around what works for you - reports, KPIs, ways of working.
- Long term mentality - We aim to make lasting partnerships and make decisions that help build your brand and business. Quick wins are never at the expense of long term strategy.
- Learning & Collaboration - We focus on training to allow you to understand our approach and challenge it.
- Transparency - We are upfront and honest with everything we do
Salary & Ways of Working
- Role will be contracted on a day for a few days a week to start
- Rate - £100-£200 Depending on experience
- The role will be primarily remote, however all clients are UK based, you may be required to attend client meetings and team meetings on occasion in London