We are seeking an Onboarding Associate based in Manchester who will be an integral part of the Operations Team responsible for the clinician onboarding process.
You will be required to have a detailed understanding of resourcing, ensuring the onboarding process continues to provide a suitable level of clinician availability to meet business requirements.
Clinician engagement will be at the forefront of day-to-day activities, building and maintaining relationships to promote a good image of Push Doctor.
- Maintain a suitable flow of applicants on to the Push Doctor platform making best use of all recruitment options available
- Continually develop the onboarding process in collaboration with the medical and product teams to ensure an effective and efficient experience supporting highly engaged, expert clinicians
- Work with and maintain working relationships with appropriate agency partners to build resilience within the onboarding process
- Engage with applicants at all stages of the onboarding process and during their time with Push Doctor, providing support and feedback acting as the primary operational point of contact between clinicians and the wider business
- Deliver initial, update and refresher clinician product training
- Enable technical set-up, co-ordinating requirements between clinicians, I.T and external partners. Using in-depth knowledge to inform best process and trouble-shoot issues arising
- Ensure all clinicians maintain appropriate levels of training and up to date compliance documentation to meet minimum standards required
- Support the Resource and Scheduling Planner to manage capacity within the clinician pool and to plan future schedule requirements in line with projected demand
- Work with the Relationship and Onboarding team to manage GP set-up as part of new partner activation
Key skills and past experience should include:
- Experience within an operational resourcing role
- Ability to demonstrate effective time and workload management
- Personal engagement skills to recruit, train and support clinicians through the onboarding journey
- Organised with a high degree of attention to details
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Motivated to work as part of a team responsible for ensuring operational supply is maximised and utilised effectively
- Ambition for achieving success and striving for continuous improvement
- Operational understanding of digital healthcare or experience within the healthcare sector
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace