Senior Business Development Representative - SaaS Software, Social Media & Content Marketing
Base salary: c£35-40000
OTE: +50% uncapped
Location: CentralLondon office, working from home, future flexible home and office working with minimum one day per week in Central London
If you match these 3 criteria ContentCal could be the place for you to develop your sales career, we can only respond to candidates who meet these criteria:
- Do you have at least 2 years software platform sales experience including doing online demos to help generate and maximize new revenue opportunities?
- Can are proven to call, qualify, demo and close online generated leads and outbound prospects to achieve and beat your sales target and earn uncapped commission ?
- Do you love social media as a communication and promotion channel for businesses and use it yourself to improve your career ?
- Would you like to sell a product that is attractive to all types of businesses with social media accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc and has a high frequency of deals to sell in the £500-£5,000 range.
We are successfully selling our content and social media marketing software from home in these challenging times and require top sales performers to contribute to our growth as we expand our team,
ContentCal is a rapidly expanding and award-winning software business that enables companies to deliver social media and content marketing at scale founded and headquartered in London, UK. We are a small rapidly growing team that is building a business with a strong reputation and fantastic reviews.
You will have these responsibilities:
- Building and managing own sales pipeline
- Managing sales leads from identification and initial contact through close
- Carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle.
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Outbound calling and prospecting via email and LinkedIn
- Selling to both small business owners to marketing professionals
- Use your rapport with clients to achieve appointments
- Achieving daily KPI's
- Update and manage communications in Hubspot CRM system
- Demonstrate our product over a video conferencing link
- Close sales with typical value £500-£5,000
We require these skills:
- Be fluent in English with good communication and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to build good customer relationships and think creatively
- Able to work well on own initiative with good time management
- Have the motivation to work in a target driven environment, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Highly driven with a competitive spirit, strong will to win and passion for selling
- Be digitally savvy and highly computer literate, with knowledge of online tools essential and CRM, productivity and other software preferable.
- Fast learner about a complex competitive environment
- Interest in learning how businesses can successfully use social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building and problem-solving abilities
Plus you must have this Experience:
- Minimum 2 years software platform sales experience
- Telephone / demo based selling to businesses for at least 2 years with experience of closing deals
- Preferably selling advertising, software or other technical products
- High performance in your previous roles
- Understanding of principles of marketing
More About ContentCal
Our products and services are used at some of the world’s biggest brands as well as thousands of SMEs. In just two years, we are now used by over 20,000 businesses in over 140 countries. This is an incredible opportunity to join our sales function selling primarily to UK and US markets and be part of ContentCal’s amazing growth story.
We have a Covent Garden office space and our core working hours are 9.30-5.30 daily with 25 days annual holiday.
You will benefit from excellent employee benefits package including 25 days holiday and a company MacBook.
Benefits include competitive salary, uncapped sales commission, health insurance, pension and co-working office perks.
The pace of the business and the pace of your career progression will be rapid. If you feel motivated by that, then get in touch. Candidates must have the right to work in UK.
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Sick pay
- Casual dress
- Private medical/dental insurance