** Only candidates based in UK**No Agencies**
About the company
Be part of something exciting! We are developing an app to help people work more collaboratively and effectively from home integrating into application like Zoom, Slack and Hangouts.
We are looking for a Developer that can come on board and help us build this innovative application that will revolutionize the way people work.
OrangeMaple offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Flexible hours and remote working possibilities are offered as part of this role as well as other excellent benefits including pension schemes.
- Create a best-in-class product to revolutionize a market that desperately needs it
- Be a part of customer & expert meetings that inform and define the product direction
- Help develop our web platform
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our product
- 1-3 years of experience as a Ruby developer you’ll have knowledge of Ruby on Rails in a production environment
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and ideally you will have built new ones, used version control tools such as GitHub, CI tools.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Crystal language
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure & console
- Knowledge of security backend servers
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% contribution matching
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Bring your dog to the office
- Office snacks, coffee, fruits