In-Store Brand Promoters
London and Birmingham
2-6 week contract, 4-6 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Minimum wage plus commission on each transaction!
In-store Brand Promoters wanted for a cutting edge retail tech!!
Are you a confident, people person with great communications skills? Do you have a passion for new and emerging consumer tech? If you’re Interested in a pioneering app that is changing the way people shop, and you could commit to up to 6 weeks of work, then read on!
We bring the best of the online shopping experience into physical stores with our Scan, Pay and Go journey. This gives the best of both worlds to the shops and shoppers.
Our technology allows in-store shoppers to use their phone to scan the barcode of any item in the store, receive enriched product information, pay directly in the app and simply walk out once payment is complete. For RFID enabled retailers, the act of paying automatically deactivates the security on each purchased item. For non-RFID enabled retailers, we use our Staff Dashboard powered by our risk engine for verification, which ensures security against theft.
We work with some of the world’s largest retailers including names like Decathlon, Picwic Toys and Relay.
About The Role
MishiPay, the leading Scan, Pay and Go app in the UK, is looking for In-store Brand Promoters to work with one of our biggest retail clients to help them redefine the in-store experience for customers. You’ll visit various stores across London, or Birmingham, depending on your location, talking with customers, demonstrating our app and showing them how it could make their shopping an easier, quicker - and contactless - process.
The role will involve:
- Encouraging customers to use our app for their sales transactions. The more transactions processed, the more commission you’ll receive!
- Taking customers through the download, registering and payment process and the steps this entails
- Dealing with any queries or problems that arise. You’ll also report any bugs or glitches back to our Head Office.
You’ll be an energetic, communicative and outgoing individual. It’s essential that you have fluent spoken English and a professional, yet highly engaging manner. Any other language skills are an advantage. You’ll also have:
- The ability to make the complex sound simple
- An interest in new and emerging technology - and you’ll be very tech savvy.
- Resilience and determination, you’ll be able to answer difficult questions, solve problems quickly and clearly - and be able to think on your feet at all times.
- Flexibility - you’ll be working during daytime hours, but they might always be the same and you’ll be willing to travel to different stores within the London area.
- Integrity - you’ll be dealing with customers and potentially helping them to buy products. It’s essential that you’re honest, transparent and trustworthy.
If you think you could commit to 2-6 weeks, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we will provide all PPE, and adhere to Covid-19 government guidelines, to ensure the safety of you and in-store customers and staff.
You may also be looking for roles in Field Marketing, Brand Ambassadors, Promoters or similar.