Regalrose – Operations Intern
Who are we?
Regalrose is a British born jewellery eCommerce retailer with over a decade in business. Specialising in unique, in-house designed jewellery and accessories with a fierce edge and dreamy-dark twist, we’ve built up a loyal army of passionate fans and customers. With a presence in ASOS, Urban Outfitters and Not On The High Street, Regalrose is going from strength to strength as demonstrated by our exceptional growth (over 100% year on year) over the last few years.
We are looking for outstanding candidates to join the team and help us grow even further. You will be joining at an exciting time as we scale and will have a unique opportunity to make your mark on an already successful team.
Who are you?
You will be a driven, hardworking and self-motivated individual, eager to learn and grow. You may be in the early stages of your career or looking to pivot your career and looking for an opportunity to prove yourself and learn about operations in a fast growing eCommerce business. You’ll be curious with a passion for understanding how things work and interested in how businesses are built and grown.
Someone who loves collaborating and teamwork, but also with the ability to manage yourself and your workload. You will have exceptional attention to detail and are meticulous to a fault. You can work fast and prioritise your workload to the needs of the business. You’ll be extremely organised, no job is beneath you and you will take pride in doing everything to the best of your ability.
Above all, you’ll be eager to get stuck in, having an ‘All hands in’ mindset, willing to help out where necessary – we are a small but expanding team and you’ll be comfortable working in busy tightknit environments.
The last six months have forced people to change their shopping habits forever, and whilst most industries have shrunk in the last 6 months, e-commerce is the undisputed future of retail with UK eCommerce spend up 77% over the last 6 months alone.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in at a ground level and learn about all aspects of operations in a modern fast growing eCommerce business.
- You will learn about fulfilment, working with our in-house fulfilment team to dispatch B2B orders for our e-Commerce partners ASOS and Urban Outfitters.
- You’ll work with the QC Manager and Buyer to learn about supply chain and inventory management.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with our Customer Care team and understand what drives customer retention and happiness in a modern e-commerce world.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn systems, platforms and apps that most eCommerce companies use to manage their businesses.
- You’ll learn about reporting, KPI’s, SLA’s and report building using Excel and Google sheets
- You’ll be supported by a team that have over 40 years of eCommerce experience between them.
This role will suit someone who is in the early stages of their career or looking to pivot their career.
As this is a fixed term 6 month role for Christmas Peak, the ideal candidate would be able to start immediately. After the 6 months and dependant on performance, there will be the opportunity to join the team permanently in whatever area of the operations team you have a passion for.
- Pack and label B2B orders for ASOS and Urban outfitters
- Pick and pack B2C orders for our e-Comms customers over peak period
- Help with inbound, counting in and QC’ing incoming stock reporting back to the QC manager and buyer any issues and rejections.
- Labelling and barcoding incoming stock
- Help customer care respond to questions and managing returns and replacements
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a professional environment
- PC literate, comfortable using Office 365 – You don’t have to be an expert but you do need to know your way around outlook, excel and word
- This role will require you to be able to speak and write English to a professional level.
- The role will require you to pack, lift and move boxes and move around the picking and packing area comfortably
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to complete tasks
- Reliable with the ability to get tasks done to the agreed deadlines
- Previous experience in Warehouse Fulfilment, Customer Service or any other Operations based role is advantageous
- Passion for and interested in the Regalrose brand and fashion/jewellery in general
Renumeration and benefits:
- As this is an Internship, the salary will be £20,000 pa, pro rata for the duration of the 6 month contract, should you be successful in moving to a permanent role, a salary increase will be negotiable dependant on role and performance
- Discounts and offers for 100’s of retailers through Charlie HR
- Huge opportunities for career progression in an exciting high-growth business. Dream big, work hard and make things happen!