Insyt is a digital start-up looking for an entrepreneurial and talented CEO, with a background in SaaS or decision models. This is an excellent opportunity to join a disruptive start-up just before launch, to help shape the company and to lead it to the next level!
The company was set up in 2019 by two founders that each bringing different skills from divergent industries. Over the past 12 months Insyt has gone through user validation, the build of MVP, and initial testing and pilots. The business is now ready to move out of MVP and into commercialisation, followed closely by further technology development and fundraising. Some work has already been done on the revenue model and product focus; however the successful individual will have an opportunity to influence the immediate and long-term direction of the company.
The Founders are from an IT and commercial background, so are looking for somebody with complimentary skillsets, which would be in either SaaS or decision models. The ideal candidate would have a mixture of both with entrepreneurial skills and domain expertise.
- Experience in a start-up, ideally you will have previously found a successful business or have experience in a very early stage start-up at SEED stage
- You mustbe a highly motivated and driven self-starter who can rise to a challenge
- Entrepreneurial, willing to share in the risk (i.e. accept equity over salary) and driven by mission and purpose
- Innovative thinker, not afraid to fail and highly resilient
- Has the desire to build a business effectively from scratch
- Willing to roll up their sleeves and help in all areas of the business as needed
- Experience in fundraising with angels and VC’s is beneficial but not essential
- If you do not come with a decision modelling background, it is essential that you can learn quickly on the job
- You must be extremely passionate, energetic and full of positivity, a solution to every problem type of character and wanting to have fun along the way of building an amazing company!
In the first instance this is an equity only role, until revenues have built up or fundraising has taken place and you must be prepared and able to not take a salary for a set period of time. This is a part-time role that can move to full-time depending on revenue generation and progress on fundraising. Generous equity is available, and the Founders are looking to form an equal partnership with the successful candidate.