At LOQBOX we’re on a mission to end financial exclusion. We believe everyone deserves the chance to build a better financial future, and we’ve built a really smart way to help people do that.
We’re a young, rapidly expanding startup business looking for the best talent to join us on our global scale up journey. We launched in July 2017 and so far we’ve:
- Helped over 150,000 people improve their financial future,
- Launched into the UK and US markets with offices in Bristol, London and Boston,
- Won a BIMA award for digital-driven marketing,
- Won Digital Impact award for financial inclusion,
- Become one of TechNations top 20 Fintechs,
- Been named by Lloyds in their top 3 Fintech innovators,
- Established partnerships with TSB, RBS, NatWest, StepChange, ClearScore and MoneySavingExpert amongst others.
If you were challenged to build a customer success process that drove 100% customer satisfaction and zero complaints, how would you do it? This is a unique opportunity to set the strategic vision for our global customer support function and execute on that plan. We’re venture backed and growing quickly. Our existing customer service team is already serving tens of thousands of people in the UK but as we grow we need to develop our support and community function to serve millions of people around the globe.
We are now looking for a driven, passionate and smart team leader. Someone with high emotional intelligence and a real desire to build a great team and deliver the type of service that amazes our customers. We are looking for a true visionary.
We’re still a small team with a huge amount of work to do. This is a management role that still requires someone to get stuck into the day to day work. To lead by example and build out a customer service function that will, as it’s done to date, continue to be the driving force of LOQBOX’s international success.
- Team management: Assume responsibility for the wellbeing, performance and development of our existing customer service team. Design and oversee how the team is structured and working day to day.
- Vision: Set the strategic vision for a tech centred support team that can serve not only our UK customers but also our international business. You’ll have the opportunity to think outside the box and create a truly scalable customer service solution.
- Process: You’ll design and implement the structures and regulatory processes that will allow us to scale our customer base without compromising on customer happiness.
- Targets & KPIs: Implement a set of team-specific targets and KPIs that will be monitored and reported on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Customer service: Streamline our customer support channels and respond to customer queries when needed.
- Complaint handling: You’ll be responsible for ensuring we have a world class complaint handling system.
- Operations: Operate collaboratively across multiple business functions including finance, marketing and product on a daily basis.
- International development: You’ll take responsibility for developing our global support operations.
- Customer feedback: Take charge of all customer feedback processes. Use your team to improve our overall product process by providing timely and accurate business intelligence on our customers. Your team's feedback will make our product better for everyone. Ensuring that the entire business always understands how our community is feeling and what they want to see from us.
Skills & experience required:
- High growth: You have 5-8 years in customer success roles, ideally in a digital environment and/or at a high-growth startup.
- Digital know-how: You have strong experience using the various online tools and software programmes required to build a highly effective customer success function. You’ll be excited by the prospect of utilising the newest tech (A.I and machine learning) to streamline our processes and get the best outcomes for our customers.
- A Lean mindset: You’ll understand that in an early stage business you have to work smart as well as hard. Having the vision to scale a customer support function that can serve hundreds of thousands of people around the globe in as agile a way as possible. Thinking outside the box is essential.
- Financial services experience: You’ll be used to working in a regulated environment and be well practiced at creating structures that ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
- Team builder: You have experience building and managing a team of high performers. Ideally you’ll have experience of managing a remote workforce.
- Great communicator: You have excellent spoken and written word. Skills that you use effectively for communicating with customers, your team and the wider business.
- Attention to detail: You care deeply about the detail and getting things right. You can demonstrate this and high achievement in previous work.
- Influencer: You have a great combination of empathy and conviction - allowing you to bring people along with you even when making tough decisions.
- Innovator and visionary: You come with your own ideas on how to build a world class customer success and community function - and the tenacity to see these ideas put into practice.
- Do’er: You're a do’er. You know when to think and when to act. As an early stage business we’ll need you to be able to roll your sleeves up and pitch in when needed.
- Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- 25 days a year holiday
- Additional annual learning fund
- Bristol head office with offices in London and Boston but remote working likely to continue for some time