This position is based in France, though remote work is possible. Part-time or full-time position to be discussed. Fluency in French and English is necessary.
Are you interested in working in an innovative health-tech startup? Do you want to have a significant impact on people's lives in France and beyond? Do you want to help to build something from the beginning, have real influence and be rewarded for success? Are you an expert in your field? If so we want to hear from you.
We are the UK’s leading health monitoring and optimisation platform and are now launching in France. We work with some of the world’s leading insurance companies to provide health screening and preventative health services for their clients.
We help individuals from all walks of life to start tracking their health using our app. We analyse people’s blood, exercise, lifestyle and nutrition and make recommendations to our clients to improve their health. We then run health improvement programmes delivered digitally and through health coaching over the phone. LiveSmart gives users the ability to take control of their health so that they can make better choices and engage in a more informed conversation with other health providers. Please visit: www.getlivesmart.com for more details.
We are seeking a considerate, bright, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited individual to join us as Country Manager for our French entity to steer and grow our operations in France. You will be responsible for building and managing the whole operation from the ground up. Together with our doctors & dietitians, you will ensure the business delivers on our contracts and exceeds our revenue targets whilst managing costs. You will be a natural born leader, capable to influence and with an analytical approach to drive decisions. Your communication skills will be exceptional with proven ability to train, support and inspire a team.
- Ensure successful local planning and execution of our contracts with global insurance partners.
- Work with core functions in the UK such as tech and senior management to build a profitable business unit requiring minimal support
- Steer the office by ensuring everyone knows the strategy, embodies the values of the company and has the right opportunities to develop and thrive.
- Be the primary advocate and expert for the region under your control.
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market.
- Act as company spokesperson in interviews with key media, liaise with PR and external agencies.
- Inform and support local Public Policy strategy by meeting with government officials and local associations.
- This role reports directly to the UK COO
- 7+ years of professional experience of which 3+ managing cross-functional teams at dynamic international growth companies or within management consultancies
- Experience in B2B and B2C business models, strong operational experience is a must.
- Background in Entrepreneurship, Operations, Marketing/Business Development
- Proven track record of having worked in a rapidly growing international organization.
- Proven marketing and sales skills
- Proven exposure to the health sector is a plus
- Ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional international environment.
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Be a natural born leader with a passion for people, be able to lead the team to get the very best out of them. Hire, motivate, empower and retain the best talent available.
- An undeniably positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model LiveSmart employee and our values.
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.
- Have a passion for health and wellbeing
- Fluent in both French and English.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits.
- Some international travel to the UK.
LiveSmart is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
If you’d like to apply please provide a CV and a cover letter by email explaining why you’re the right fit for this role. Please also include your notice period and salary expectations.