Co-Founder / CTO – Future of Work Start-up
Are you interested in using technology to help workers get ahead in the gig economy? Do you want to get in at the ground floor of a technology business that seeks not just success, but also one that will serve all of its constituents and particularly those who are the least advantaged in our workforce?
With the impending jobs/employment crisis with furlough ending in October, there is going to be significantly more gig and freelance people needing help.
If you want to build a technology company to actually help as opposed to profit from the world's freelance workers please get in contact...
- Join a business at the beginning. You will get the chance not just to shape the product and underlying technology, but also the business model and how we do business.
- Our goal is to help the providers of temporary labour (Gig workers as well as Freelancers) with the tools to ensure that they get fair pay. Not just fair pay, but also benefit from the flexibility that they provide businesses.
- It is an opportunity to build a business, while also doing good.
- Love to build. You may have worked at a start up before or been in a large company and frustrated by the lack of opportunity to really build product. This is the chance to build something and architect it from the ground floor.
- Open to risk. Nothing is guaranteed, particularly in a new start-up and you embrace this risk and see it as a chance to do something new.
- Want to build a different type of business? We won’t judge our success by the kombucha and fancy coffee drinks that some start-ups do. Instead the goal is to build a business based on treating all employees and stakeholders in a “stand-up” fashion and based on respect for them as individuals and their labour.
- We want to create a tech business that serves users and delivers value for them in addition shareholders and team members. We believe that the gig economy, as structured, benefits only shareholders and full time employees and takes advantage of the actual providers of labour. Our goal is to change this. Yes, it’s a big goal.
- Founder-led. There are no other team members at the moment. The goal is to build a business in partnership with the Co-Founding CTO.
- Significant start-up and large company experience. We have done this before and want to use industry experience to build a business that lasts for the long term.