Our mission at Hutch is simple: build the logistics infrastructure of the future, so every e-commerce brand can stay competitive.
We're a highly ambitious new company based in East London and we are looking for our early team members to help us reach the next level. At our core, we're a fulfilment company helping e-commerce brands ship products to their customers. But beyond that, we are figuring out ways to enable the brands we work with to offer world-class delivery to their modern customers.
We are a small team of hustlers that know how to roll their sleeves up and get the job done and we want to build a team of people who share the same mentality. We are super early so this is a great opportunity to get stuck in and have meaningful contributions to the success of the company.
About the Role
We operate a warehouse in East London and are working every day to ensure it's a world-class operation. We are looking for someone to help us:
- Manage the schedules for warehouse staff
- Ensure our daily warehouse tasks are completed to the highest standards
- Contribute to the building of both our customer-facing product and internal warehouse management product
- Ensure we constantly have the right amount of packing materials
- Work closely with the team to identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- Manage our courier relationships
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and manage the contractual service level agreements with our customers and suppliers
- Be a key point of contact for our customers with an aim of resolving all queries and issues
As a result, your work will make a difference to thousands of end customers across the world!
What skills you’ll need
- The ability to champion a culture of continuous improvement, centering both the client and the end customer
- A hyper-logical thinker and have very strong attention to detail
- Ability to create new processes and procedures
- Empathetic and always placing yourself in the shoes of both our client and the end consumer
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- Curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved in that you have excellent operational planning skills
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing both ad hoc requests and long-term strategic projects