An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join a late stage London start-up.
We are a tech company currently in stealth mode, a team of serial founders and product leaders developing an intelligent solution that automates processes, cuts the waste to increase productivity and create cost savings for a specific industry.
As a business, we are currently at an advanced stage of building out our MVP.
What we’re looking for:
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer you will help the founders to think about the future while you take care of the present. You will be working alongside our existing team of one Lead Engineer, 3 software engineers and 2 product managers, with the experience and ability to finish the development of the MPV and beyond, help and influence the planning, new product implementations and its services.
Our stack: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, AngularJS, Typescript, React Native, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Jenkins, Mariadb, RabbitMQ, Amazon S3, Redis, Git, Jira, Confluence, Intellij IDEA, Slack
As such we’re looking for someone with extensive knowledge in:
- Java in the main, with Spring framework, Hibernate, Maven
- AWS services and tools
- Enterprise integration patterns, Service-oriented architecture, Microservices patterns & Docker & server orchestration- CI / CD pipelines- Agile / Scrum
- Message brokers (Rabbit MQ)- Experience of taking technical ownership of a specific application, product, or infrastructure
- Technical experience- Keen to work with new and emerging technology such as Kotlin on AWS
- Collaborative nature, keen to learn and share knowledge with others
- Exposure or interest in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning.
You will be help building a product that makes us a category creator, ideating scalable solutions. This is a hands-on role with high levels of ownership and responsibility.
We are looking for someone who proves their talent by doing – demonstrating an outstanding portfolio of prior projects is worth far more to us than having experience but nothing to show for it.
If this is of interest, we are looking forward hearing from you!