Digital People International is the consulting firm of Ben Legg, former COO of Google Europe and global technology CEO. We help ambitious entrepreneurs to reinvent society through mentoring, board roles, investing, hiring and connecting.
Ben is currently overloaded between client work and co-founding The Portfolio Collective (www.portfolio-collective.com) so is looking for a Chief of Staff to help him continue to scale the consulting business.
The role is likely to include activities such as:
- Looking for potential European investments for GFR Fund
- Sourcing candidates for clients - current open roles include a COO, VP Ops and VP Finance
- Writing presentation decks for conference speeches
- Helping to manage Ben's emails
- Investigating several ideas for new companies and - if successful - leading their launch
This would initially be a part-time role of 2-3 days per week, paying £250 per day. It could easily lead to a full time role with performance bonus as we expand or launch new initiatives.
Candidates should have a STEM degree from a world class university plus at least 6-10 years of work experience, ideally with a combination of consulting, investing and startups. Must be able to think and learn faster than lightning and communicate perfectly.