YourParkingSpace, the UK’s leading pre-book parking platform, is seeking to significantly bolster its product and development teams beginning with an experienced digital product manager.
Working closely with the CPO and Head of Product, you will look after one of our mobile app, consumer web or B2B web platforms depending on your previous experience and skillset.
You will learn and understand our business, customers and industry and will have a large degree of autonomy over your assigned product roadmap. Working alongside data analysts, developers, project managers, UX and UI designers our quality teams, as well as our customer service and sales teams, you will craft product evolution that drives business growth against clearly defined KPI’s.
Responsibilities & Duties
In your role as YourParkingSpace Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with key stakeholders to understand and define product vision in line with company strategy
- Speaking with customers, management and the rest of the YPS team to understand user needs, before crafting technology solutions to facilitate.
- Build and maintain product roadmaps and Jira Backlogs across both our web platforms, mobile applications and other systems and integrations work.
- Prepare work for sign off and subsequent development - producing user stories, writing feature documents and defining acceptance criteria
- Producing wireframes and prototypes, leaning on business analysts and user experience designers where necessary
- Providing updates and reports to business management
- Data analysis - understanding platform users and platform data in order to make present strategic opportunities for improvement and to monitor the success of implementations.
- Assisting with A/B testing to help with optimisation exercises in relation to conversion
- Assisting with QA and UAT to ensure seamless releases
Skills & Abilities
- Great communication skills. You must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including the development team(s) under your control. This role requires somebody who is both approachable and willing to react and re-prioritise, dependent on the business’s current needs and proposed deadlines.
- Patience, but with the ability to push hard to get things through in a timely fashion
- User focussed - you want to make great products that are enjoyed by thousands of people each day
- Target Driven - you know that numbers matter and will be obsessed with success metrics.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for somebody with experience in managing product roadmaps and rollouts for a technology business, either a web platform, mobile application or both.
We require proven ability to successfully manage a number of stakeholder requirements, prioritise and schedule work and produce compelling feature documents that are quickly signed off. You will not be working with somebody holding your hand; you must be driven, proactive and obsessive.
You will be adaptable, cool under pressure and meticulously organised in order to ensure there is always clarity as to what is happening, when its happening and why. You will be obsessed with data, and want to justify decisions and demonstrate success using data analytics tools.
Any technical knowledge would be a plus, but is not essential. Likewise for UX Experience, any time spent as a data analyst or test analyst, User Research experience or project management experience.
YourParkingSpace.co.uk (YPS) is the leading UK sharing economy platform for parking. With hundreds of thousands of customers throughout the UK, YPS enables property owners to lease their parking spaces (either on a short term or long term basis) to earn additional revenue, whilst enabling drivers to find and pre-book parking more conveniently and cost effectively.
With a rapidly growing team, plans for international expansion, multi-million pound funding in place, hugely exciting commercial opportunities landing daily and a team of competent and hard working developers ready to go, you will be joining the organisation at an extremely exciting moment in its history.
What you will get
- Remote work options
- A competitive salary
- Training where training is required
- Team activity days - paintballing, regular drinks and other activities
- Beer Fridays in the office
- Office pool table and games consoles
- Full access to Perkbox
- An exciting and vibrant working environment Share options in new exciting company launched projects An ability to genuinely have an impact on an award winning agency that's going places.
- 32 Days Holiday (28 + Christmas and bank holidays)