About Pure Bundle
Pure Bundle is a profit for purpose, sustainable fashion marketplace. We exist to make sustainability simple for parents, while creating a future with less waste.
We buy children’s clothes from parents and sell stylish and sustainable capsule wardrobes with up to 15 items for kids, making the experience of buying preloved even better than buying new clothes.
Helping people switch to sustainable choices is a huge opportunity. Our team is committed to changing the future of kids fashion, so we can contribute to a better world for future generations.
About The Team
Pure Bundle was founded by two parents, passionate to make sustainability simple. We have a flexible, kind and hardworking team culture.
We’re passionate about our mission and are determined to create a truly fantastic service.
We’re also really committed to working with integrity, doing the right thing and building a company we are truly proud of.
What we'll offer you
- This is a job for true entrepreneurs. You will be part of a great founding team, giving you the ability to shape the product, the business and your own future.
- Chance to be part of the growing movement to create a future without less waste for our children, incentivising sustainable consumption.
- We’re big advocates of flexible working, so if you’re a parent going back to work after maternity, paternity leave or a longer break, don’t hesitate to speak to us.
- Equity compensation until we get funding (currently raising investment)
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone to lead Technology-enabled Operations for Pure Bundle. This is one of the most important roles we've ever created, because our business model depends heavily on efficient operations.
- You love what you do and are passionate about Operations, Logistics and Technology in a startup environment
- You have a background in Engineering, Consulting, Operations, Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, Data Science or Artificial Intelligence
- You get excited about creating operational efficiencies, automating processes and recreating what was previously built if needed
- You are comfortable being both strategic and hands-on: You are ready to bootstrap and get your hands on the operations when needed (store clothes at home, photograph or do the quality control yourself if needed)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate information to both nontechnical and technical audiences
- Passionate about sustainability and fashion
- Organized, with strong attention to detail
- Based around London
What we need you to do
- Inbound Logistics: logistics of receiving products, quality control, sorting
- Photography and Inventory Management: product preparation, photography and appropriate storage
- Information Systems: capturing and managing product information into our systems, generating product listings on website
- Outbound Logistics: picking, packing and fulfillment
- Automation: continuously improving and automating systems and processes eg photo recognition of products to generate automatic system tags
Contact: Send your CV and one paragraph/page on why you and why us :)