SALAD helps you smash your fitness/activity goals.
SALAD is a brand new platform in fitness tech that allows users to set a goal, sync their wearable/tracker and then invite friends/family into a team where each sets their own goals and motivates each other to hit them every week.
We believe in creating positive change by making people healthier using powerful accountability principles and utilizing the exploding wearables market and it’s open APIs.
SALAD is currently in pre-beta. It’s founded by an experienced team with previous exits and invested in by renowned investors. The product is close to beta launch and we are looking to expand the team.
- Are a good problem solver
- Startup experience preferable
- Are willing to try and tackle whatever is needed
- Think autonomously, and attempt to solve challenges before asking for help
- Are organised, able to document and organize data e.g. product feedback
- Are interested in the fitness space.
- Bonus points if you track your exercises via a wearable (AppleWatch/Garmin/Fitbit)
Role: This will be varied and will range from working on the product pipeline with the founding team, to gathering early feedback from users, to doing research around the market. We’ve titled the role as product manager, but it’s far more wide reaching allowing for growth in a range of areas.
We are very open to remote work, with an in person meeting twice a week for half/full day in central London. You will be given a pass to the co-working space and a desk should you want it.
We mean it when we say that the right attitude to work hard, hustle, and willingness to learn is far more important than experience.