At Swytch we are changing the way people move. Since launching in 2017 we have acquired over 8,000 customers across 50 countries with our innovate product, the Swytch eBike conversion kit, generating over $5M in sales.
We are also changing the way people shop online, with the introduction of "Crowd Shopping"as a sales model combining the best of Crowd Funding, and online shopping.
We are looking for exceptional individuals with a passion for excellence, strong technical skills, and a flair for sales, to join our customer service team and help people all over the world to #MakeTheSwytch, and ensure they have an excellent experience with our product and brand after they have ordered.
The ideal candidate will have skills both in Sales, and Social Media as well as Technical Support. There will be an opportunity to specialize/focus on one of these more than the other based on preference, as we are hiring multiple candidates. However some level of aptitude for both roles is ideal.
The Finer Details
General (All Roles)
- Replying to customer queries with professional, friendly, and informative responses.
- Working as part of a team to handle a large volume of inbound enquires, and constantly helping to improve the efficiency of this process (e.g. by maximizing the amount of questions solved through self-help on our knowledgebase, and speeding up time to reply to tickets through use of automations and macros).
- Writing and updating Macros in Zendesk to enable speedy, professional and informative replies to common questions.
- Writing and updating Articles in our Support Centre Knowledgebase to improve the quality of our self-serve support.
Sales Specialist Role:
- Managing and developing our live chat and chat bot to provide a good quality on-site 24/7 support experience for prospective customers.
- Maximizing our on-site sales conversion rate through direct customer contact, helping to answer and solve questions from prospective buyers.
- Supporting customers during the 10-12 week manufacturing and delivery period to minimize refunds and ensure customers get accurate and informative updates to the progress of their order.
- Supporting customers during the final delivery process to minimize the number of failed deliveries and assist with the paying of relevant taxes/import duties.
Social Media Specialist role:
- You will be managing communications across all social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok (Coming soon).
- You will also manage our Reviews pipelines on TrustPilot and Reviews.io to maximize the inbound of positive reviews from happy customers, and act quickly to support customers who feel they need to leave negative reviews, as well as fixing underlying issues that are leading to faults that cause negative reviews.
- You will use Hootsuite tool to handle high volumes of contact efficiently.
- You will have a deep understanding of our order management and fault support processes to be able to provide accelerated support to customers who feel they need to reach out on social channels (e.g. if they have been missed by our standard support channels, or haven't contacted us through them yet).
- You will collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure customers reaching out on social channels get prioritized support.
- You will contribute to the design of our support process to encourage customers to contact us through our standard channel (via our support centre and/or email@example.com) before starting to reach out on social media.
Technical Support Role:
- You will be providing direct video support to customers all over the world to assist with installation and troubleshooting faults with their Swytch eBike Conversion Kit.
- Optimizing and improving the video support process, to enable easy training and on-boarding of new video support engineers.
- "Offline" support and follow up via customer support tickets (Zendesk)
Core Qualifications and Experience
- A 1st class or 2:1 University degree
- Exceptional IT skills
- Excellent language and typing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good problem solving skills (analysing, developing and optimizing processes)
- Exceptional self-organisation and personal motivation
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Zendesk or similar ticketing and support platform
- Experience or interest in Crowd Funding platforms and campaigns
- A flair for marketing and sales [Sales Specalist Role]
- Exceptional confidence with speaking to and influencing people [Sales Specialist Role]
- You should be into "DIY" style projects and enjoy building and fixing things, and consider yourself a "Quick Learner" [Video Support Role]
- A background in engineering or a technical subject is preferred [Technical Support Role]
At Swytch we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people.
You will be one of the first 10 employees at a rapidly growing startup. If we hire you, it's because we see you have potential not only to jump right into the role and help us grow, but also to be a leader in the future as the company grows in size.
The package comes with the following key benefits.
- Competitive salary (graduate level)
- Central London Location (Zone 2)
- Fast track career progression dependent on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- 25 days holiday
- A free Swytch Conversion Kit!
- Electric Penny Farthing Lessons
- Huge career development opportunities at a high growth company where your input and ideas are valued