About Raver Fans
Raver Fans is the new and interactive social media platform for Brands to connect with their loyal fans. Evangelism marketing (word of mouth) is the most effective and cost-effective form of marketing strategy that is being underestimated by brands. We are simply providing a platform for brands to have more engagement with their fans, solve their problems and turn them into Raving Fans who will self-promote for them. Social media marketing is now a hot space where brands are always looking for brilliant innovative ventures.
We are bringing word of mouth on a larger scale. The platform consists of an app for fans to download and follow their favourite brands who will be signed on the web. They then share their experiences with the brand and the world for rewards. We are young, fresh and we believe the future of social networking is us
We’ve launched our brand-new app into app store
We are now in the beta stage with over 30 brands signed up pre launch
About the role:
This will initially be a hands-on role and an EQUITY-ONLY role (for now)
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an exciting project, work remotely and help build something from the ground up, then keep reading.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and leading the execution of the marketing strategy for both online and offline channels
- Grow revenue for the business
- Determining the best way to clearly and succinctly communicate our Value Proposition to key customer segments
- Building brand awareness using social media
- Building partnerships with businesses
- Content curation
- Analysing data from advertising channels
- Building a sales and marketing team and mentoring them
- Participate with preparations for seed investment.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing field
- B2B experience
- Demonstrated expertise in effective marketing strategies operations
- Growth Hacker; creative thinker with experience of delivering results with a small budget
- Experience in driving Google AdWords campaigns and Facebook Ads
- Experience in community management (across all major social media platforms)
- Experience using Google Analytics and delivering analytics reports
Nice to haves
- Experience in building partnerships
- App store optimization (ASO) experience
What we can offer:
- The right candidate can expect a substantial amount of equity (based on ability and experience) with salary post-investment
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work remotely (I’ll buy the coffees at future meetings)
If you’re interested, then please reply with a cover letter and CV.
Looking forward to hearing from you!