We are looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager to join our team of 10 people. As the technical lead of the Jelly Drops marketing team and reporting into the CEO you will be responsible for planning and executing our digital acquisition strategy including paid social, paid ads, SEO, PPC, affiliates and retargeting. You will also be responsible for establishing our consumer insights unit. In addition to working with our incredible Brand Manager you will be able to draw on the expertise of our advisor team that includes the former customer acquisition lead at graze.com and tails.com.
As a small but very rapidly growing company this role provides an amazing career progression opportunity for someone to develop with the business and eventually build out their own team and the performance marketing function.
- Develop and implement our digital acquisition strategy, using a test-rollout-optimise approach to determine best channel mix for volume and ROI.
- Manage our acquisition marketing budget and look after the day to day running of all of our paid channels including Paid Social and Paid Search.
- Weekly reports of key performance metrics, focusing on actionable insights. Ensure correct set up of tags and work on accurate attribution.
- Improve the conversion of our website, using Google Analytics, A/B testing & landing pages.
- Working closely with our Brand Manager to create messaging & copy that resonates with our audience and helps us deliver on our growth targets.
- Establish our consumer insights unit, developing the best ways to understand our customers behaviour.
- Support our Brand Manager on brand and retention strategy
- Success in this role will be measured against our growth goals & budget together with positive customer and internal feedback.
Beyond this you will be working closely with the founding team to assess the potential for new products, markets and geographies, and building the team to make it happen.
You'll have some or all of the following:
- 2+ years experience in a hands-on digital performance marketing role, ideally within an agency or an in-house role where you managed campaigns yourself
- Previous experience in consumer goods
- A drive to make a social impact
- Excellent knowledge and experience of implementation in at least one of the major Paid Social or Paid Search platforms, and an in depth understanding overall of digital acquisition across the funnel.
- Strong analytical mindset, with a passion for data with the ability to synthesise complex data sets into clear consumer insights
- Ability to switch seamlessly between strategic thinking and detailed execution. This is a hands-on role and you need to be able to make things happen.
- You will be comfortable working in a data driven and agile manner, iterating our acquisition approach through constant testing and learning
- Quick, clear and honest communication
Our hiring process
Inviting someone to join our team is a big deal for us and we put a lot of time and effort into the process. If we figure out we’re not perfect for each other at any stage we’ll let you know as soon as possible. Here’s how it’ll look for the person joining us:
- Send us your CV along with maximum 250 words on why this role is perfect for you.
- We’ll invite you for a 30 minute phone call to learn more about your goals and experience. You’ll also be able to ask questions about Jelly Drops and the role.
- We’ll then give you an exercise that’s relevant to the role, and run a more detailed interview to hear more about you and your experience.
If everyone’s happy, most importantly you, we’ll make you an offer to join our team.
Package based on experience:
- Stock options
- Friday balcony drinks