What is DoubleTapp?
DoubleTapp is a private investor and government backed platform aimed at turning customers into advocates on social media by having businesses offer rewards for social media posts.
Our fundamental belief is that word of mouth is king. If a business can get their customers sharing unique and authentic content about their business, they can improve their reach, gain new customers and improve the loyalty of their existing customers.
The Story so far
- Raised seed round from angel investors
- Built mobile app allowing users to gain rewards automatically in exchange for posts that meet preset criteria
- Built web portal allowing businesses to create and publish rewards and manage all aspects of their account
- Acquired customers such as Domino’s Pizza and Revolution Bar Group
- Achieved 10k downloads with no marketing spend
So what now?
- We have been awarded a significant Innovate UK grant in one of the most competitive schemes they have ever run
- We are building a new platform with the same concept, rewarding customer interactions on social media, but we will do so to target e-commerce
We’re looking for a lead full stack developer to join our founding team and navigate the exciting technical challenges we will be facing. A familiarity with social media public API’s is desirable but not essential.
This is a totally unique proposition combining the excitement and growth prospects of an early stage startup with a competitive salary and equity stake. Better still, we have proven traction in one sector using one technical approach (mobile app focussing on hospitality) but are now looking to build a platform from the ground up to cater to e-commerce sectors such as fashion, fitness and travel. This is a total clean slate to develop an innovative and creative solution, if this appeals to you, then you are potentially the right person for the job.
Given we will likely not be utilising much of the old platform, the tech stack is entirely your choice. You should be comfortable with both front and back end web development. You would be responsible for designing and implementing high performance APIs and backend infrastructure, developing and designing front end web architecture as well as ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside the founder and a junior developer who you will play an instrumental part in helping to hire.
- Proven full stack experience
- Experience with third party APIs
- Familiarity with database technologies (MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB etc)
- Experience in aspects of product management
- A passion for product development and an eye for design
5% – 10% equity
Dependent on experience.
Get in touch with email@example.com, along with your CV/LinkedIn URL/etc and ideally anything that showcases previous work along with details of your specific involvement.