As Product Owner reporting into the Head of Product, you will manage the end-to-end development of our clinician product and roadmap.
Working closely with our engineering and medical teams you will feed into and deliver on our long-term product vision and with the support of our product team ensure our solutions continue to provide a safe and effective experience for our patients and remote clinicians.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, be proactive and strong at problem-solving. You’ll need bright ideas, high energy and a commitment to continuous improvements.
- Lead a cross-functional team in a semi-agile environment.
- Create functional specifications that outline the objectives and detailed requirements that can be understood and acted upon by engineering teams with clear acceptance criteria.
- Work with our medical and QA team to ensure that test strategies/cases match requirements.
- Lead backlog grooming to decompose, document and estimate stories.
- Lead standups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Work closely with the wider product team to ensure the user experience is considered as a priority.
- Make product decisions based on evidence that provides a clear rationale why features should, and should not, be prioritised. Identifying both immediate, tactical improvements and longer term growth opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap by owning and driving meaningful initiatives through the software development lifecycle.
- Organize, prioritize and manage often conflicting product dimensions while working independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Communicate complex concepts and information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand the key technology and architectural capabilities of our platforms to support decision-making.
- Ensure that best practice product development processes are followed and suggest ways in which they can be tailored to our culture.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies and opportunities.
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to users (pre-release) and gather feedback.
- Build positive relationships with other teams in the business through communication and collaboration.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a software or online business environment. Preferably with a product ownership background.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Drive for product innovation, quality and excellence.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools to facilitate agile ceremonies.
- Strong project management skills (especially Scrum); process oriented, organized and detailed.
- Experience of the business process framework and knowledge of business process tools.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business.
- Flexible and pragmatic working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization.
- Passionate about creating innovative new experiences.
- Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to inform business decisions.
- Commercial understanding is strongly desired.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization.
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace