Cybertonica is a combination of smart technology with the sharpest minds in fraud, cyber threat and risk prevention. It is a unique combined solution offering behavioural and transactional fraud protection that prevents fraud and related risks 24/7, globally, managing billions of pounds of payment flows.
Our technology is making the world a better and more secure place for online commerce and digital payments and banking. Our advanced Data Science can protect people, business and data while providing higher business performance and fair access to payment and financial services. We are building a future where businesses and their customers work and transact fluidly together through real-life and digital environments, without fear of being compromised or disrupted by fraud and trust concerns.
We have recently raised £2 million Series A for our continued growth and are expanding our team.
This role is ideal for a technically minded and creative Digital Marketing & Comms Intern with a passion for innovation in financial services. As a member of our dynamic team and the fast-paced business, you will provide invaluable assistance to our sales & marketing teams.
- Execute our social media strategy: assist to create and implement social media marketing activities
- Work with Business and Marketing Executives to research trending news, ideas, and feedback as input to engaging and captive content for social media, blog and email marketing
- Communicate with target audiences to build and develop customer relationships and grow our traffic and follower base
- Monitor and respond to all relevant social media conversations to increase brand awareness and enhance audience engagement
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, conduct influencer research
- Assist in developing compelling social media stories, and draft blogs/articles while also creating visuals, cards and images that align with our SEO and content marketing strategy
- Upload content to the website, generate and optimise SEO content, URLs, research keywords, meta tags, internal structure and links, backlinking if required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp, Photoshop - essential
- Native English speaker with good writing skills (online author experience preferred)
- Understanding digital content, having a grasp of SEO and social media (growing engagement and follower base)
- Have a good eye for writing captivating content and design
- Knowledge and interest in technology, fintech and payments sector (and relevant terminology)
- Self-organised, detail-oriented and responsible
- Creative, intellectually curious and willing to tackle new challenges
What we offer
- Challenging work in a fast-paced environment with bright and energetic individuals
- Supportive management with remote working and shared space office options
- Flexible working hours and objective-driven responsibilities
- Bike to work scheme
- Learning and development e-platform
- Office snacks and drinks
- Company events and socials
- An opportunity to join the team fulltime after 3 to 6 months
Internship Type: 3 months (3 days a week) with an opportunity to turn into a permanent position
Salary: FTE salary of £1600 gross
Cybertonica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our company and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.