We are looking for Legal Content Creators to join our team! We are expanding our brilliant team of pro bono researchers and content creators. The end result of this will be to share content that conveys legal procedures and processes in a way a non-lawyer can understand. This could be in the form of written, visual, audio, animation or other way of presenting the relevant information.
While this is a pro bono position, this role opens interesting opportunities for the right candidate including networking, experience, assisting with legal cases and get an insight into a dynamic legal technology start-up environment.
The candidates we are looking for should be:
• Are aligned with what TuitApp is trying to accomplish
• Have an interest in law and able to demonstrate it
• Have decent English writing and research skills
• Possess good English communication skills
• Are engaged, proactive and cooperate well with others
• A keen interest in learning, trying new things and stepping outside of one's comfort zone
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit a CV and cover letter, as we only consider applications that include both these elements.
If you have any questions regarding this application, do not hesitate to contact us.