WHO ARE YOURPARKINGSPACE?
At YourParkingSpace we‘re changing the way the world parks by building a digital parking network allowing parking to be booked in advance or on demand at the click of a button.
Featuring both privately owned and commercially operated parking spaces, with our industry-leading technology we deliver value to both sides of this exciting and rapidly evolving marketplace.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking person to make their mark within the development team. As a senior Android developer, you’ll be tasked with maintaining our exisitng apps and introducing new features and integrations on a daily basis.
The role is remote with infrequent visits to our York, UK office for full team meetings.
Joining the YourParkingSpace team is a real career game changer, it’s a unique experience to work for a fast-growing tech company in a role with unlimited potential for growth. Alongside a generous annual leave allowance and competitive salary, we also give you a work-free birthday, free gym membership and other fun perks.
- Working on our Android app to implement new features and identity and implement improvements
- Adding tests and increasing our coverage to make sure we're as stable as possible
- Help direct the architecture decisions on the future of the app
THE RIGHT PERSON
- Minimum 2 year’s commercial experience using Kotlin
- Advanced knowledge of Restful concepts and APIs
- Experienced with OAuth 2
- Able to create complex layouts which are maintainable and scalable
- Experience with testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with Git
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with Flutter is not essential but will a benefit!
This role offered can be fulfiled in our York office or remotely (as long as you are in the UK)