At Push Doctor the QA team is a core part of Engineering. We are a small discipline, but we are heavily involved in the design and delivery of every feature developed as part of the squads we work in. We work as highly collaborative teams (squads) comprising of engineers, testers, UX designers and product owners. We also recognise that robots are the future and so we need to have the latest tools at our fingertips to be successful. We love test automation at Push Doctor and we hope to automate as much as possible in order to achieve fast and efficient delivery of features to production and to help us scale. Therefore, we expect you to have an engineering mindset and to be passionate about software quality and be an advocate for quality across the entire business.
The people we’re looking for people who have:
Empathy We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
Ambition We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Resilience Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
You’re an individual who puts quality first and see’s the value in a good QA process. You will work closely with the current QA team and the wider development team to understand project requirements in order to write and perform tests. A problem solver with an eye for detail and the ability to think of scenario’s that others might not. You will own the quality of the user journey from planning phase to the release to the live environment.
As QA Analyst will be expected to:
- Have strong problem solving skills, ability to think ahead, with good eye for detail and routing out / searching those dark corners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of bug reporting using Jira
- Attend squad planning sessions and contribute input from a QA perspective
- Experience working in a Cross functional team
- Experience with testing responsive design websites, both on desktop and mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Preferred knowledge of Jira, Testflight, bitrise
- Formal software testing certification, e.g. ISTQB, ISEB or equivalent is preferred
- Work with other disciplines to deliver quality software
Are you the right candidate?
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Good understanding of testing Platform / Web / Mobile applications
- Experience running manual tests from a defined acceptance criteria
- Experience of Agile working environments, pairing and working within a collaborative team
- Experience of test tools e.g. Charles, Postman/Rest Client
- Confidence to own the quality of a software feature, from planning to live environment
- The willingness to learn and apply new skills taken from the wider test team
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace