As a Paid Media Executive, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager in a varied and creative role. This is a highly collaborative role, working alongside product owners, account managers and in-house medical experts to build awareness in our products and services in key target audiences.
Push Doctor is on a mission to make healthcare in the UK more accessible and convenient for patients and support the NHS through it’s Long Term Plan and beyond.
As a pioneering digital health provider, we were the UK’s first platform to offer video consultations with patients online and via smartphone - offering quick, easy and convenient access to NHS-trained, GMC-registered doctors.
Push Doctor works with NHS GP surgeries to provide digital consultations to their patients free at the point of use, taking pressure off the system and enabling primary care to meet patient demands.
The digitisation of healthcare addresses healthcare inequalities, decreases waiting times and offers a more accessible service to patients. This has been more important than ever since the outbreak of Covid-19, allowing shielding patients to access care from the comfort of their own home.
We also offer a private service for those patients with which we haven’t partnered with their GP surgery, so that they also have the option to see a GP digitally for a small cost.
We’re building a place where people can prioritise their health, be connected to world-class experts, experience the power of new technology and find the answers and support they need to live a happier, longer life.
The people we’re looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent | Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress | Highly collaborative
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with experience in paid media marketing. You will join the Marketing Manager and Marketing Assistant, supporting the creation and delivery of ddigital ads for PPC cmpaigns across both Google and Bing, as well as social media paid ads. You will work dynamically across the function in a fast paced environment helping to execute across a range of deliverables, including:
- Managing the delivery of Paid Search activity covering PPC (Google, Bing), Facebook advertising, Instagram, Display and Content Discovery Networks
- Writing engaging copy that converts for digital ads, including text, responsive, search, display and social ads
- Organising and managing the Google Ads and Bing advertising account at campaign, ad group, ad and keyword level
- Supporting and being responsible for acquiring new customers and retaining current customers for our private service
- Helping to define the messaging and brand of Push Doctor and the tone of how we communicate to various audiences
- Engaging in the user research process to understand our customers’ needs, together with the product and medical team
- Monitoring and reporting on ASO and keeping our app store listings up to date
- Content creation for social media advertising across Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Looking at data and reporting of marketing activities to ensure the best results
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with budget maintenance and keeping track of CPC, CPA and other key metrics
- Playing a key role in optimising the landing page creation process and owning paid media landing pages
What you’ll need:
- 2 - 4 years experience in paid media marketing
- The ability to understand customer wants, needs and problems
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with PPC, conversion optimisation and analytics
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics, ASO platforms such as AppTweak, Facebook Business Manager and basic website editors (e.g. Hubspot
- The ability to put users and user insight at the heart of all decisions
- Proven track record of optimising PPC campaigns
- An excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Always eager to learn and to share knowledge
Character and approach:
Highly collaborative - this fast paced environment will require strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work hand in hand with teams and functions right across the business
- Drive for improvement - this role will require a self motivated individual who can bring a constant energy to the brief and to teams in order to make our ambitious goals a reality
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we are in the process of shaping the future in a context that is constantly evolving. The successful individual will need to be someone that deals well with the unexpected and will actively enjoy helping to work out the right direction
- Comfortable under pressure - a results driven individual who thrives when the heat is on
- Want to have fun with your work and be a team player - we are a small team and want people who are willing to jump in and help out others
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace