As the Head of NHS Account Management you will be a motivated, driven, and dynamic leader responsible for the growth and development of Key NHS Accounts. Reporting to the Director of Sales you will be directly involved in developing the future sales strategy and implementing this with your team to personally drive business growth and reach expansion targets ensuring we’re able to deliver at scale and achieve our growth targets. You will also be expected to participate in new sales activities such as supporting sales pitches from time to time.
In this role you will:
- Implement and deliver strategy that drives and develops account specific growth strategies and approaches.
- Expand and maintain relationships with Key NHS accounts, ensuring they are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
- Act as the key point of contact for the business’s products and services to the NHS.
- Lead on key account planning that delivers the requirements of all NHS Partners ensuring business performance objectives at met, developing solutions that best address their needs while simultaneously coordinating the involvement of the necessary business personnel inclusive of medical, operations and patient experience in order to meet key account performance objectives and their expectations.
- Support the Director of Sales to formulate the departmental vision, values and oversee their adoption through the department, hence, forming the department’s working culture.
- lead and develop a small team as well as adopting a "hands on approach" in developing the companies key accounts and impacting on business development plans.
- Manage your team’s overall pipeline and forecast, ensuring timely updates and reporting when required.
- Provide and analyse trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and performance.
- Accountable for the achievement of the department’s assigned targets for profitable sales volume and achievement of the business’s overall objectives.
- Create cross-functional engagements and understandings with internal departments, e.g the marketing team aligning goals and approaches that facilitate smooth achievement of key account objectives.
- Maintain accurate information on the CRM system and on the network.
- Strive to establish industry leading initiatives that influence the position of the business in the industry, solidifying its position as a market leader
Key skills and experience should include
- A proven track record in Sales, Marketing and Business Development Leadership with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships at a high level, to influence and to negotiate.
- You will be a self-starter with the ability to deal with complex projects and market ambiguity.
- Have the experience of ownership and delivery of sales targets across different stages of business growth.
- Experience generating leads and appointment setting for your accounts and assisting the relationship and sales team as required.
- Be a lateral thinker to be able to deliver impact
- Have a strong network within healthcare.
- Have marketing/CRM expertise
- Have demonstrated their ability by growing within an organisation
- Generate ideas and support others to achieve goals.
- Proven experience demonstrating personal accountability and responsibility
- Can collate information and determine the course of action and understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Experience in the Healthcare sector working with the NHS and a deep understanding of primary care.
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This is not something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace