As Sales Executive you will be a key point of contact between Push Doctor and the NHS. The role will include securing new sales appointments through answering queries, offering advice, introducing new products and services that meet customer needs. As Sales Executive you will support business growth as we scale. Reporting to the Head of NHS Account Management you will implement the sales strategy supporting current accounts and generating new business.
- Builds relationships with NHS and listens to their needs and delivers solutions
- Generates new business by identifying prospects and maintaining relationships with clients
- Provides support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities to key accounts
- Building and managing the sales pipeline
- Prepares personal sales pipeline reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Monitor customer feedback and handle customer issues in a courteous, prompt manner in order to maintain a loyal partnership with all customers
Key skills and past experience should include
- 2 years experience a Sales Executive or similar
- Proven record of sales success
- Good knowledge of marketing CRM and sales techniques
- Desire to succeed and excellent relationship building experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong interest or knowledge of primary healthcare
- Experience in Healthcare or similar sector
- Experience in selling into the NHS
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace