Who we are
We are reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is a creative platform that lets people send custom-made cards, straight from their phone to those they love anywhere in the world. Our easy to use app has helped people nurture their most meaningful relationships over 15 million times and was awarded the Good Web Guide’s App of the Year 2018.
We are a team of passionate and creative individuals trying to make a difference. We’re proud to offer a highly collaborative, solution-focused environment that celebrates diversity and has been listed in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and The Financial Times Future 100 UK.
The FP&A Analyst will be pivotal in providing support to the Head of Finance to help deliver insight & intelligence across the wider business and to the leadership team.
What you'll do:
- Owning the forecasting and improving the current 3 statement model, providing key analysis and assumptions
- Owning the annual budgeting process and communicating this to relevant senior stakeholders
- Reporting on LTV and CAC metrics to support the business in decision making
- Working closely with the wider business (finance and non-finance) to aid the commercial decision-making process
- Supporting appraisal of investment initiatives
- Working closely with the Head of Finance to identify growth areas for the business using “what-if” scenario models
- Cashflow and treasury management
- Contributing to monthly board packs through providing accurate financial analysis, commentary on business performance and
- Supporting in the creation of and tracking against annual KPIs across the business
- Providing in-depth analysis of sales and contribution by channel, product category and geography
- Providing gap analysis on a YoY and vs budget basis, finding the root cause of variances and communicating these to senior management
- Building and owning a new suite of reports for the TouchNote subscription model, at a package and geography level, to share with the board and leadership team (ARR/net MRR churn/active member count/retention rates etc)
- Support on the annual audit and compliance (R&D/Companies House filings/global tax)
- Reviewing of opex lines and contracts
- Constantly striving to improve processes and maximise financial performance
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) from big 4 or from industry
- 1-2 years PQE in a similar FP&A/commercial finance role
- Experience with Xero and Looker/Tableau
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously with demonstrable experience of senior stakeholder management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced growth environment is essential.
Nice to have:
- E-commerce/app-first/B2C industry experience preferred
- SQL is a plus
- Subscription business model experience also a plus
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product!
Reporting to Head of Finance
Salary competitive and dependent on experience
This is a full-time position: Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM