Job Title - Customer Success Manager
Salary - 26-30k
Location - Fulham, UK + Remote
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we're seeking a Customer Success Manager to deliver successful campaigns for some of the company’s highest profile customers. This is an incredible opportunity to take our UK offering to the next level, making a difference by helping companies hire more of the right people.
You’ll be joining a growing UK Sales team of 6, working alongside Marketing to optimise and deliver campaigns. The Sales team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Providing timely budget forecasts, onboarding and ongoing traffic delivery for Top 200 clients to agreed KPIs
- Optimise customer marketing spend across full range of partners and sources to maximise performance and secure repeat business
- Test new channels and approaches, whilst measuring and improving performance and efficiency to maximise revenue growth
- Own the full campaign process, developing the process and systems, managing client and sales team expectations and upgrading team understanding
- Analyse results to inform sales team of areas for future targeting
- Have a complete understanding of Adzuna’s proposition; products and services to enable all customers’ needs to be serviced.
- Liaise closely with the Marketing & Tech teams to ensure continued world-class user experience for all current and prospective clients.
- Report back any competitive information
- Document sales trends and report customer feedback
- 1-3 years in similar role
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills combined with solid people skills.
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Office suite and CRM applications.
- Good understanding of online advertising.
- Have a passion for great customer service.
- Enjoy working to time-driven targets with a flexible, positive attitude.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Ambitious, energetic, action-oriented and smart person, enjoys building strong relationships, taking ownership and making decisions
- Reward We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
Remote workers will be considered.
A bit more about Adzuna
Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 16 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla.
We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 16 countries) can zero in on the right role faster.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the British government’s most used online services.
Adzuna is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. We are proud to have created a culture where people are able to be themselves, an equal part of an amazing, diverse team, all sharing in this exciting journey. Everyone has the opportunity to develop their skills and grow. If you’re qualified for the role and excited about what you’ve heard, please consider joining us.