Job Title - Key Account Manager
Location - Fulham, UK + remote
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London, helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
Adzuna’s success to date has been down to the skills, hard work and determination of the brilliant people we have hired. Right now, we're seeking an experienced Key Account Manager to help us win business from some of the UK’s biggest names. This is an incredible opportunity to take our Sales offering to the next level, making a difference by leading our continued success in this vital area of new business.
You’ll be joining a growing Sales team of 6, working alongside Marketing and our International teams. The Sales team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you?
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. We’re growing rapidly in the US in particular on the back of cutting-edge programmatic technology, expanding our labour market data offerings and growing year on year (and hiring!) despite COVID-19.
Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders.
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- Enterprise-level sales experience in the recruitment industry, requiring up-to-date excellence in all sales scenarios, specifically new business development with “Top 100” client base
- Experienced in all sales activity from Lead to Pipeline to Onboarding to Loyalty
- Flexible, accomplished negotiator committed to delivering “win-win” outcomes
- Excellent rapport builder/ people skills, establishing strong relationships
- Accurate reporting relating to sales patterns and maximising team learning
- Excellent understanding of online advertising, with programmatic/adtech a bonus
Role specific information
- Will be the "face" of a challenger brand to this client base
- Targeted primarily on ambitious new business generation
- Responsible for defining target strategy, requiring senior level Talent Acquisition and agency engagement
- Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options, a contributory pension scheme and Perks at Work.
- Wellbeing: We take the wellbeing of our employees seriously and have taken every step possible to protect the health and wellbeing of our people during COVID-19. Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health, access to free counselling and a programme of wellbeing activities and events. We have a flexible working policy and during COVID-19, for the foreseeable, no one is expected back in the office unless they choose to attend. We also run regular wellbeing workshops, offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave, and 25 days paid holiday per year
- Training: Through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending (virtual) conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
- Fun stuff: An environment that is thoughtfully designed to allow for work and play including (when we’re not restricted by COVID-19) a roof terrace, bar and table tennis. We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Much of this is all done remotely at the moment of course - even during COVID-19 we are still managing to have a lot of fun ‘together’ thanks to our great Social Committee.
Remote workers will be considered.