Fetch.ai is building software to deliver AI solutions for blockchain technology. This involves a combination of multi-agent systems, machine learning, cryptography and distributed computing.
We are looking for a lead full stack developer to join our exceptional team based in Cambridge, UK to help bring our vision to life. We’re interested in speaking to people with experience of being a hands-on team leader or a highly skilled full-stack developer who is looking to make a step up in their career. The successful candidate will work to supervise and coordinate projects in blockchain and financial technologies with internal and international teams.
The company’s tech stack is primarily focused on Typescript + React SPAs (Single Page Applications) built upon Python or Node.js REST API layers. All of which are deployed globally on our Kubernetes based clusters.
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and solving difficult problems
- 5 years working in Web development at a senior level
- Excellent HTML5 & CSS knowledge
- Experience building medium- to large-scale React-based frontend applications.
- Experience designing, modern, highly available, fault tolerant backend services
- Proven full stack debugging experience: DNS, Load Balancers, etc
- Familiar with modern React state management technologies
- Experience working with Kubernetes
- Web services and RESTful APIs
Why work at Fetch.ai
Fetch.ai is building the software for the future digital economy by combining principles from blockchain, multi-agent systems and machine learning. These will harness the untapped potential of computational power and terabytes of data that are being generated at the edges of modern telecommunication networks.
We believe our technology will improve how we communicate, it will give voice and new opportunities to people, organizations and the Internet of Things, effectively democratizing the space and improving the lives of citizens.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- Simplyhealth cash plan for everyday healthcare
- Private health insurance
- Auto-enroll salary sacrifice pension plan with matching up to 5%
- Generous annual leave entitlement and a day off for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Commit a working day to charity each year
- A well-stocked fridge, plenty of snacks (some healthy, some not so healthy) and daily fresh fruit deliveries
- Christmas and summer parties
- Regular social activities
Fetch.ai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value all people, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, age, ability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and are committed to promoting equality at every opportunity both as a partner, provider of services and as an employer.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.