We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Product Manager based in London to join our Product team in building a platform to optimise every business on the planet. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an exceptional and ambitious Product Manager to help our team of world class engineers, data scientists and commercial executives develop our Causal AI platform for time series. You’ll wear many hats, serving as the internal and external evangelist for our product offering. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and help define product strategy and roadmap, drive product launches
- Communicate with users to scope and prioritize work items based on business and customer impact, gain a deep understanding of customer experience
- Identify and fill product gaps, solicit and capture new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth
- Coordinate tasks with the development team and support marketing/sales teams in the effective commercialisation of our product
- Make decisions on product design / API design in line with user requirements
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD)
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- High integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Ideally you should be able to work in London or be able to commute. Candidates outside of London who are interested in relocating will be considered
- Previous product management experience
- Previous experience or interest in capital markets and quantitative finance
- Hands-on experience solving complex data science and predictive analytics problems
- User experience design skills
causaLens is pioneering Causal AI, a new category of intelligent machines that understand cause and effect - a major step towards true AI. Its enterprise platform is used to transform leading businesses in Finance, IoT, Energy, Telecommunications and others.
Current machine learning approaches, including AutoML solutions, have severe limitations when applied to real world business problems and fail to unlock the true potential of AI for the enterprise. For instance, in the case of predictions, they severely overfit and do not adapt when the environment changes. causaLens’ Causal AI Platform goes beyond predictions, providing transparent causal insights and suggesting actions that directly improve business KPIs.
causaLens is run by scientists and engineers, the majority holding a PhD in a quantitative field. Contact us on info@causaLens.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as a peer.
causaLens in the News
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of screening interviews and a "Day 0" which is spent with the team. Normally the Day 0 takes place on-site but for the time being they will take place online.
We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with successful candidates.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.