HonestBrew is on the hunt for a Paid Media Manager who is keen to work in a fast-paced startup environment. The successful candidate will have experience across a range of paid and biddable channels, including paid search, display and paid social.
HonestBrew is revolutionising the way that people discover craft beer, sourcing beer from around the world and shipping thousands of bottles to thirsty customers across the UK. We’re stoked to be working with microbreweries from all over the world, and take great pride in selling their beer on our site.
We are the market leaders in online craft beer sales and ensure everything we do is to the highest quality. The successful candidate will be focused on scaling and optimising our traffic through existing paid media channels, as well as looking for new channels and opportunities to help drive growth in this area
- Managing spend and performance of our Paid Media channels - PPC, Paid Social, Display/Retargeting and some others, looking for opportunities to optimise and scale
- Reviewing our existing mix of agency/in-house and putting in place the best structure to support our growth targets
- Being in the detail across each channel - understanding bidding strategies, audience targeting, keyword build outs, ad testing etc. Ensuring we are constantly looking for improvements
- Research and implement new paid media channels, and reporting back to the business on performance. Aiming to increase the mix of always-on channels
- Regular test and learn across all channels - putting in place a testing plan
- Detailed analysis and reporting on of channel performance, optimisations and test results
- Working closely with marketing executive and product manager on SEO
- Working closely with wider marketing team across campaigns and other channels
- You are comfortable, and enjoy having a broad mix of driving strategy and managing agencies, as well as being hands on and getting stuck into search accounts and analysis
- You have experience in managing a wide range of paid and biddable media channels including paid search (adWords and Bing), display, google shopping, retargeting and paid social
- You understand the technical granularities of these areas, and are able to fine tune performance as well as identify areas for significant growth
- Driving performance is at your core with a clear focus on improving all KPIs (ROI, traffic, conversion, CPA, CTRs, quality scores)
- You keep up to date with the latest approaches, best practices, technologies and opportunities in this space
- You are highly analytical, with strong excel skill and are comfortable on a range of reporting suites and technologies
- You have a track record of driving fantastic results in an online retail environment
- You are used to working collaboratively with the wider marketing team and business to ensure your strategy is aligned
- You have experience managing significant budgets
Nice to haves
- SEO experience
- Woo commerce experience
- Programmatic experience
- Experience managing marketing spend on amazon
- Personable: Friendly, confident and outgoing with a drive to learn new skills.
- Hardworking: You’ll be adaptable and enjoy getting involved in a variety of tasks.
- Positive: A proactive attitude is a must.
- Honest: This almost goes without saying.
- A sense of humour: Because that makes things fun.
What you’ll get:
- Be a core part of a fast-growing craft beer and tech startup.
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects and have significant responsibility for the company performance
- London-based office (between Highbury & Islington and Dalston).
- An energetic and passionate team of colleagues.
- Craft beer – plenty of it!
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit to sweeten your day.
Competitive salary in fast growing start-up + perks of beer. We are not considering remote workers or working with recruiters, but at present we are majority home working
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.