About the role:
Vatix is seeking a talented and passionate individual to lead our marketing strategy and implementation (Marketing Manager role). This person will build a strategic marketing function to provide a crucial enablement capability at Vatix. As the company further accelerates its growth, you will be a critical member of the senior team.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our sales team
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Help produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Hotjar- just a few we use)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and excellent written communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don't hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes 'because that's how things are done'.
- You enjoy using the SaaS tools which are part of our marketing stack to unearth new insights and get your work done efficiently. Vatix has highly automated internal processes which manage mundane workflows and massively boost our productivity. We think having the right tools for the job is essential for high-performance. If you don't like software or loath computers, this isn't the place for you.
A little about us:
Founded just over 18 months ago, we are on a mission to transform the way organisations manage the health, safety and security of their people. Our first product, Protector™, is the leading solution for organisations looking to ensure the safety of their employees who work alone or in vulnerable environments.
We are a small but highly capable team with decades of combined experience in this industry. Our clients are incredibly varied, from large blue-chip consumer product companies, gov't, to universities and SMEs. In the summer of 2019, we expanded to Australia, and we expect further international expansion in the coming years.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- All the latest tech you need (Dell XPS or MacBook Pro - whatever you prefer!)
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 23 days' holiday per year
- Pension plan