Mighty Small is on the lookout for a bright, hungry, entrepreneurial Sales & Marketing intern to help us grow. Starting in October 2020 we are looking for someone to join us for 3 months.
The objectives of the role are around growth – with the target of using sales and marketing to grow the awareness and sales of the brands.
- Creation of newsletters to network of subscribers
- Management and growth of social media accounts
- Increasing engagement of all social media (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook)
- Prospecting for new opportunities with corporates
- Creation of branded assets to help drive conversion on the site
- Coming up with and managing marketing campaigns to drive growth
- Organisation of competitions with the brands
- Creation of pitch assets for new sales leads
- Approaching and selling to leads identified by us
- Writing of blogs to drive SEO
We are looking for someone with:
- Good design eye – ability to use Adobe is a plus
- Great written English
- Ability to build relationships
- Creative thinking
- Confident and articulate to aid selling
They can work remotely during the course of the internship - 0900-1800.
We will provide our intern with access to training worth over £3,000 and also offer the individual a discretionary success-based bonus subject to sales growth attributable to their work.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.