We are a branding company for startups and new ventures that are challenging what is and creating what's next. We're searching for a motivated and charismatic Creative 'Director' with a passion for design, and extensive experience bringing holistic brand ideas to life across a variety of channels. Partnering across the disciplines of Brand Design, Digital, and Strategy, you'll lead the development of provocative, impactful brand ideas, and foster them from concept through execution.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Create and lead the creation of brand campaigns and tactics - from ideation through production;
- Build relationships with clients, understanding their vision and needs - and communicating ideas to answer them;
- Act as lead on multiple projects, adapting visual style and tone based on audience, channel, and industry;
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary internal teams and external vendors;
- Develop and oversee the creative direction and design language for everything from campaign identity to video, to photography, social assets, and physical collateral;
- Mentor and supervise more junior creative team members;
- Support building this capability within our company.
To confirm your interest, please write a short personal summary below and begin your cover letter with the word 'mountain.'
Currently being a startup, we are unable to offer remuneration - we can guarantee, though, with the team's commitment, we will quickly be able to generate a sustainable income and provide everyone with payment.
Thank you for your application.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.