We have the opportunity for a social media intern to join our team, a global Art consultancy working across Artist and gallery PR, brand collaborations and events.
Exciting opportunity for a student to gain hands on work experience for course credit, supporting a range of clients with their social requirements at an international agency. The internship could be full or part time, minimum two days a week.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Dynamic and hands on work experience
- Opportunity to learn from an experienced team
- Introduction to creative marketing
- A small team, so intern creative input is integral and valued
- Previous experience using social media/content creation
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Later and other social media / digital design platforms.
- Keen interest in art and design
- Problem solving
- Organisation skills
- Commercial awareness
In 2020 we launched ArtKōrero to better service the needs of artists and venues in executing art exhibitions and collaborations.
Please see our instagram account and let us know how you could add value: