Are you passionate about security for business? Know your OneLogin from your Okta and have experience selling in the SaaS world? If so, please keep reading - you might just be perfect for this role....
A new Account Executive is needed to join a fast-paced and exciting technology company that specialises in Single Sign-On (SSO) and cloud SaaS solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to join a small but growing company whilst earning a generous and uncapped commission.
You have an interest in best-of-breed cloud solutions and sales experience in the SaaS industry. Your CV should highlight:
- A minimum of 2 years in SaaS B2B sales experience.
- Previous experience within a new B2B sales role.
- Proof of success in hitting sales targets.
- Proven experience building prospective accounts to generate new business.
- The building of strong and lasting relationships with your clients.
- Your confidence in communication - you'll need to be able to influence and reassure customers in stressful situations.
- That you don't take yourself too seriously - we appreciate we're growing a company in an "unsexy" industry - but this doesn't mean it doesn't need to be fun and full of opportunities for everyone involved!
- Positivity, energy, drive and gravitas.
About the role
This role will require complete sales management, including expert qualification and closing through to post-sale services and relationship management. Customer retention is key to our business model and therefore customer support is one of the most important parts of our business. strive to put our customers first and to assist in every way possible. As an account executive, you will be at the forefront of this relationship management in addition to new business generation. In general, the role will involve:
- Development and execution of sales strategies to generate and grow the company pipeline
- Qualifying existing leads and converting them into live opportunities
- Closing opportunities and supporting the implementation team where possible to ensure faultless product delivery
- Being a key point of contact for all customers and deliver on-going customer support and relationship management
- Embrace our core value to be the most trustworthy and knowledgeable supplier on the market
- Report directly to company director
- 25 days paid holiday
OTE: £50k (uncapped)
Remitech specialises in getting businesses set-up for effective, secure remote working through the sale and expert advice of the best SSO and Cloud Tools in the market. We make sure our clients acquire the right software, at the best price, and help them get the most out of their new tools from day one.
We’re an experienced, dedicated team of problem-solvers who are only ever a phone call away. We’re consultant-led, which means when you get us on the line we talk like humans, not robots, and focus on finding the best solution for your business.
We’ve already built a strong client roster including some of the UK’s most disruptive and eye-catching start-ups like Starling Bank, Curve and PensionBee and are striving to work with similar organisations.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Base salary: £30,000.00+
Additional pay: Commission pay
Work remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19