Our world’s network of CCTV cameras is incredibly underutilised. Every day, millions of people face the impossible task of keeping track of multiple camera feeds. Using our AI products we can automate the analysis of security cameras and allow people to take more effective action
in a quicker and more targeted way.
Our first product detects theft for retailers using their existing CCTV feeds. We're already deployed in some of the biggest retailers in the UK, yet we've only scratched the surface in the value we can create for them
We are looking for a machine learning engineer to help us improve our state of the art action recognition algorithms and other aspects of our computer vision pipeline. The ideal candidate will want to work in an early stage startup and help shape our company culture.
~~ About you ~~
- Engineering or Computer science related masters with specialisation in computer vision & deep learning
- Can demonstrate experience in 2+ languages (e.g C/C++, MATLAB, Python)
- Appetite to learn and apply new technologies and architectures
~~ About us ~~
- Small team with a balance of academic and industry experience
- A start-up environment where everyone's work has a huge and lasting impact
- We actively encourage ambitious projects
- VC funded with healthy runway
~~ Our offer to you ~~
- Competitive salary, pension and equity if you join full time
- Allow part-time, flexible and remote hours
- Provide any books or software you need
- Company resources for personal projects
- Benefits include unlimited fruit & yogurt, annual trips and conference subsidies
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.