Higher education is being rapidly disrupted by digitisation, globalisation and industry moving into the educational space. At the same time, people’s job security is at risk from rapidly evolving industries, robotics & AI, increasing demand for up-to-date technical, data, digital skills, and shorter job spans. Increasingly we are all transforming into lifelong learners, looking to upskill, reskill or entertain ourselves via effective educational content that provides quality, credentialed and recognised outcomes. In emerging markets the internet is accelerating this trend and opening up access to educational products from universities or institutions thousands of miles away, where previously cost, travel or admission requirements would have made study impossible.
FutureLearn was founded 7 years ago by the Open University, with the purpose of transforming access to education. Our mission is to ride the wave of these trends, and meet the needs of the professional lifelong learner. With new investment from the SEEK group, FutureLearn is now looking to expand globally, focusing on providing credible and valued lifelong learning pathways to professional learners, anywhere, any time from a mix of institutional and industry partners.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager who is passionate about all things digital advertising. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining the company's paid media accounts with a focus on paid social & ppc. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of our growth.
- Full ownership of the paid media mix, including managing relevant agencies & contractors
- Day-to-day set-up & execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Providing insights to creative team to optimise ads
- Test & learn approach to find the most cost effective channels
- Ongoing optimisation of accounts (paid social, ppc)
- Ideally 4+ years experience in Paid Media
- Social media advertising expert with in-depth knowledge of Facebook Ads
- Extensive experience with ppc, display, and video
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads & Analytics
- Highly data driven with a test & learn mindset
- Experience with LinkedIn, TikTok ads, and programmatic advertising a plus
- Obsession with ROI
- Background of working in either agency or start-up environments
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (plus 8 days public holiday)
- Buy & sell up to 5 days holiday
- Westfield Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free access to Calm app
- Dedicated personal learning & development budget
- Charity day (volunteer for a charity of your choice)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket loan
- Flexible working environment/hours
- Pension (4% employer / employee contribution)
- Perkbox discounts
Please use our online form by pressing 'Apply for this job' below, including your CV.
This role will be fully remote whilst FutureLearn's office in Camden is closed. Once the office is open again this role will be a full time, office based role with a lot of flexibility to work remotely
We believe diversity matters and want to create an environment where that diversity can flourish. We encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, race or disability.
We encourage freelancers and people who have been made redundant as a result of COVID-19 to apply for opportunities at FutureLearn. We believe that in these difficult times, good employers have to rise to the occasion and play their part in the community. At FutureLearn, we take care of each other.