VP Revenue Operations
We are looking for a VP Revenue Operations to oversee the operations of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success departments at a global level as well as Sales Enablement, ensuring that the interaction between those departments is aligned with the larger company-wide strategy.
Who are we?
You know those annoying marketing messages you get every day. Well they're only going to get worse unless someone does something about it. Ometria's purpose is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love.
We use data to truly understand each customer, and make sure that their experiences are ones they truly find valuable. We do this right now for 200 of the fastest growing retail brands, from Made.com to Hotel Chocolat, and for 200 million individual people across the world. We have (rather empty) offices based in London, New York and Southampton, and have raised over £25m from top tier VCs like Octopus and Summit.
What will you be doing?
Working closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and the senior management team, you’ll build key metrics to measure effectiveness of collaboration between marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, working with sales leadership and the sales team to ensure accurate data of KPIs.
You will define and optimise global territory and account assignments and you’ll regularly present plans and reports to the senior management team and to the board.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Own the quota and operational target setting process for all demand generation, BDE and sales functions
- Monitor and review the sales and marketing funnel on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Develop and maintain a Sales Enablement function that drives industry leading sales productivity rates across the revenue organisation
- Own all revenue onboarding, training, learning and development
- Identify requirements, select providers, and implement key technologies to increase the impact of the revenue team
- Provide hands-on coaching/training on using our tech stack (SFDC, Hubspot, Outreach.io, Clearbit, Jimminy, etc)
- Build and manage a team appropriate for the size of the revenue function
You have previous experience of leading a global sales/revenue operations team in fast-growth SaaS software. You are both hands on and tactical but can operate at a strategic level.
You have advanced experience with company-wide SFDC implementations
Hands on approach with an ability to build the foundational infrastructure and team from the ground up
Ability to build strong relationships across global teams and functions, across cultures and time zones
Why join Ometria?
One of our values is “It's awesome to be here”, here are some of the reasons we love working here:
- Team of amazing people
We are committed to hiring the right people and maintaining our culture as we grow
- Making sure you’ll have an impact
We’re solving interesting challenges and you’ll have a say in how we solve them
- Supporting learning and development
We’re in this together and want you to become your best and feel supported as you do so. We want all Ometrians to be able to continually learn and grow in their roles
- Going above and beyond to help each other
We’re all part of the bigger picture. We love helping each other and celebrate success together
The amazing people of Ometria are the core of our business. We believe in making it awesome to be here for all Ometrians and place a continued focus on making Ometria an inclusive, respectful and diverse environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.