Customer Success Lead: Maternity Cover
3 months from 20th November with the possibility of extension
We're on a mission to transform care at home. Driven by our values and our industry-leading technology, we are revolutionising home care; with better supported Carers and total transparency for families powered by our data-driven care platform. Since launching just over a year ago, Lifted has been crowned Start Up Care Provider of the Year, garnered exclusively 5 stars reviews; a glowing Care Quality Commission report; and - in an industry characterised by worker disengagement – Lifted has a 9/10 satisfaction rating among our Carers.
Working within our rapidly expanding growth team you will be the first point of call for people looking for care. It’s a sales role but not as you know it. You will be willing to dive in to truly understand how we can help and you will focus on building a relationship based on trust and empathy from the first call. You will promote our mission, communicate our unique value, and be an ambassador for our relentless commitment to quality. Once families decide we are right for them you will work with our Inspirational Care Team to make sure their care gets off to a flying start. Working in a fast paced, ambitious and supportive scale-up environment will give you the emotional energy to be on top of your game. At Lifted we are tackling a generational issue and you are at the very epicentre of the solution
Help more families become customers
- Answer inbound enquiries (via phone, online chat, email etc.) from people looking for care and their loved ones
- Listen with genuine empathy to understand how we can help, communicate our unique value, and book assessments for our Care Team
- Nurture our database of families who have previously engaged with us and convert them into new clients m.
- Customers come to us in difficult moments, you must be able to build relationships with the
- Build relationships based on trust from the first interaction. We don’t do hard selling.
- Book assessments
- Follow up after assessment to convert leads to clients
- Own and maintain our lead data
- Use hubspot to monitor, contact and track leads
- Experience in an empathy driven sales role preferred
- Very well organised
- Unrelenting standards
- Familiarity with Hubspot preferred
- Passionate about changing the care sector
- Customers come to us in difficult moments, you must be able to build relationships with them in these moments
- Work on something that matters - we are building the future of care and we are changing lives every day
- Large friendly team of experts to work with
- Be part of a fast growing tech start up with huge potential for progression if you impress us and it's the right time for the business. We have doubled our team in the last 6 months.
How to Apply
Send your CV, and and a cover email answering these questions
- Why are you the right person for this role?
- Why are you passionate about the care sector?
Please note, applications without an email answering these questions will not be considered.
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please note we can only accept applicants based in the UK and you must be able to come into London occasionally to spend time with the team
- No Agencies