Gousto was founded in 2012 by Timo Boldt, with a mission to change the way that people plan, cook and eat at home. Gousto is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in the UK. On a mission to help families enjoy good food, we believe home cooking is important, so we’ve made it simple.
We take the hassle out of planning, shopping and cooking, by delivering weekly meals with pre-portioned ingredients and recipes cards ready to cook, so there’s no more ‘what’s for dinner’ panic.
Gousto currently leads the category in the UK offering more choice, more delivery options and lower lead times than any of its competitors. This is really only the beginning though, we have big plans to transform our proposition in 2020 and beyond.
To take our Operation to the next level, we are looking to hire a Programme Manager to help us deliver our optimum fulfilment network. You will be leading up our efforts to successfully launch, embed and realise the benefits of our largest fulfillment centre till date.
As a Programme Manager at Gousto, you will work with multi functional teams to take the next generation gousto production system all the way from solution design to realisation.
Key accountabilities and measures:
- Scope and deliver across our capacity expansion roadmap for Warrington..
- Building a programme roadmap for go live in the next 18 months.
- Create a clear, understandable programme of work that is bought into and delivered upon by teams across the supply tribe.
- Work closely with our Engineers and Production to understand and drive effective automation delivery.
- Proactively identify and mitigate key risks on the programme, ensuring that appropriate escalation channels are in place.
- Develop communication strategies to ensure teams across Gousto are engaged in the new factory opening programme and understand what it means for them.
- Working with the continuous improvement team, technology and the wider operations development team you will create a clear playbook for how we launch significant change projects.
Where have you worked?
- You will have experience working at pace in high growth, dynamic business environments
- You drive data and strong programme metrics to drive success
- Industry experience across FMCG/E-commerce/Consumer Goods will be an advantage!
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.
- PMO experience across scaling operations/supply chain programmes - leading across automation is key for this site.
- Experience supporting and driving site operating models.
- Experience scoping & leading multiple change programmes driving automation across a multi site operation.
- Proven experience building effective working relationships internally and externally - technology/operational systems stakeholders will be key!
- Build and drive programme controls & governance such as risk / issue logs and periodic reporting.
At Gousto we are constantly looking to evolve our benefits for our people. Employees at Gousto are the key ingredient to our success and growth!
Our offices are ergonomically tested for comfort, noise levels and ensuring we have different spaces to collaborate in. Not to mention daily coffee, tea, fruit and ice creams (vegan options too!). We have weekly Friday socials ranging from team updates, birthday celebrations, meet ups and more! Soft drinks, beer, wine and more snacks included! (Well we do love food)
All Gousto employees are offered a benefits package of:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - You can buy up to 5 days extra holiday!
- A holiday day added each year (up to 30 days)
- 40% Gousto discount
- Your first Gousto box FREE
- 25% Gousto discount for friends and family
- Gousto Academy training courses
- Free food & recipes from the test kitchen
- Gousto stash - hoodie, notepad, mug
For the full Gousto list of benefits just get in touch and we can share all the details!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.